BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sodium Bicarbonate scrub and vemma mask!

Hi! It's Nadzirah again!
Sorry I haven't posted anything.I've been busy lately and next year is my UPSR so I need to study alot to get good grades! Some other tweens on 7DT will replace me for a while! I'll keep posting as much as I can!

Lately,I've been using baking soda as my scrub! It works wonders on skin and it's so fine that it scrubs like magic!

And I've been using vemma as my anti-oxidant mask.Sometimes when I'm taking the vemma bottle out of the fridge I spill some on my hand and I use it as my mask! It's expensive though. My mum sells it!

Oh yeah,if you click on the vemma link,yes that's my mum's website.She runs a business online.

-Nadzirah

0 comments: